HOW YOU CAN HELP KEEP THESE PROGRAMS ON THE AIR
Mass media: a powerful tool, often misused. We're trying to turn that around with uplifting programs that encourage listeners to think and to act with vision, conscience and compassion.
- Consider making a tax-deductible contribution to the Humankind Program Fund which supports production and distribution of our programs. Donations are payable to: Connie Goldman Productions (a 501c3 non-profit organization, established in 1983, which administers Humankind).
To donate by credit card online click here.
Or, please send your check to:
Connie Goldman Productions
c/o Human Media
68 Leonard Street
Belmont MA 02478
*Please specify "Humankind Program Fund" on the check.
- Please contact your public radio station and encourage them to keep broadcasting Humankind -- or, if they don't yet do so, to start broadcasting it! The program is FREE to stations.
- Tell others about our broadcasts and this website who may share your interest in positive use of media. You might even listen to the shows in a circle of family or friends. Urge your public library to add Humankind to its collection of spoken audio recordings.
- Rate and review our weekly podcast if you appreciate the free Humankind content we're providing. The more positive ratings and reviews we receive on iTunes and elsewhere, the higher our podcast moves up in the podcast rankings. And the higher a ranking, the more prominently displayed 'Humankind on Public Radio' will be, letting more people know about this free content.
- Share on Facebook NEW We've joined Facebook, so look for us there, and tell your friends!